1. To preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in conformity with the Doctrinal Statement.
2. To maintain that the Bible, to be properly understood and applied must be interpreted dispensationally; especially in light of the dispensation of the mystery revealed to and through the Apostle Paul (Romans 11:13; Romans 16:25-26; Ephesians 3:9; Philippians 1:10; Colossians 1:25-26; 2 Timothy 2:15).
3. To lead souls to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. To develop and deepen the Christian character of the saved.
5. To aid Spritually and Scriptually sound Missionary endeavors at home and abroad.
6. To train up our children in all areas of life, including social, moral and Spiritual in a manner in accordance with the Word of God.
7. To promote and maintain a loving family relationship among all saints.
8. To expose and separate from all ecclesiastical denial of the Faith, compromise with error and a falling away from the truth as revealed through the Apostle Paul (1 Thessalonians 5:14; 2 Thessalonians 3:14; Titus 2:10-11; 1 Timothy 1:4; Romans 16:17).
9. To stand for and defend the faith that was once delivered unto the saints.